I purchased a phone through flipkart Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe ZE551ML on 01 sep 2016.

Just after 4 months, i had a complete battery drain of my asus zenfone after which it never turned on. When i would plug it into the charger there would be no charging, no notification, no response at all. I tried different types of chargers but none of them worked. I took my phone to the authorized service centre of asus and they told me that the mother board of my device is defective which need some specific parts to be replaced and asked me to pay then 17000/-rs, for a phone which is "under warranty", i wonder how much would they have charged had my phone been out of warranty period, anyway when I took the matter with asus, they asked for the IMEI no of my phone after which they stopped responding no matter how many mails i would send. What happened to the 48 hr reply, and "after sale service".

My phone had so much data in it, which I never took back up of since i never imagined it would become a dead piece of brick after just 4 months. It cost me a hefty amount and on top of that the asus support centre is not responding where i am posting mail after mail forget about supporting and they call it support team. Talk about after sale service. I have received a faulty product with a defective motherboard, perhaps the company deliberately cheated me with a defective product thats why they are not responding to my mails. My phone is still under warranty and A DEFECTIVE MOTHERBOARD IS A MANUFACTURERS FAULT, SO I HEREBY DEMAND REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF MY ZENFONE. You deliberately sold me a defective device.

I hope your warranty stands for something. The 12M that you write on every product means something because to your own support team it doesn't mean anything as they don't bother to respond.

Instead of paying 17000/- to the "authorized sevice centres" (for a product under warranty) why not pay the same amount to the legal advisors for filing a suit against you. That would be very satisfying.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Asus. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dell that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Asus.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Asus to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Asus?

Comments