Screens on asus are rubbish

I bought my Asus on 12/12/2012 on the 29/12/2012 i noticed a small mark on the screen bezel i went to wipe it off as i did so the screen cracked. I do have other tablets a HTC plus a IPAD PLUS A XOOM all my tablets all get screen proctectors plus leather case plus a padded carry bag.

I got in touch with Asus they sent a carrier to collecet it on the 2nd January today i had a response, Asus want 169 Euros to fix it. Would have taken back to store but they had closed down.

Or want 70 Euros to return it unfixed.

As like other comment i have not misused in any way this came from normal use i think it must have had a flaw not sure.

Asus customer care is rubbish they just keep refering you on to Asus site. So far i emailed 4 times yet so far no reply.

They also insist i pay in Euros rather than sterling despite it was bought in UK so to go ahead as i can only pay with a bank transfer this will also cost me bank charges and also currency change rates which again will push cost even higher.

As i bought in Uk cant see or even understand why i need to pay for repair in Euros

I swear i will never buy another Asus as thier whole thing at customer service is a joke. Over my many years i have had dealings with many companies this i am afraid to say is the worse company ever i have had to deal with.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Asus. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Asus.
Filing a new complaint about