I bought my Asus on 12/12/2012 on the 29/12/2012 i noticed a small mark on the screen bezel i went to wipe it off as i did so the screen cracked. I do have other tablets a HTC plus a IPAD PLUS A XOOM all my tablets all get screen proctectors plus leather case plus a padded carry bag.
I got in touch with Asus they sent a carrier to collecet it on the 2nd January today i had a response, Asus want 169 Euros to fix it. Would have taken back to store but they had closed down.
Or want 70 Euros to return it unfixed.
As like other comment i have not misused in any way this came from normal use i think it must have had a flaw not sure.
Asus customer care is rubbish they just keep refering you on to Asus site. So far i emailed 4 times yet so far no reply.
They also insist i pay in Euros rather than sterling despite it was bought in UK so to go ahead as i can only pay with a bank transfer this will also cost me bank charges and also currency change rates which again will push cost even higher.
As i bought in Uk cant see or even understand why i need to pay for repair in Euros
I swear i will never buy another Asus as thier whole thing at customer service is a joke. Over my many years i have had dealings with many companies this i am afraid to say is the worse company ever i have had to deal with.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Asus Talbet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I made an order of 270$ After one day, they delete my order without any appreciable reason, and without a way of replying them. And they wrote me "you will get..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."