George Town, Penang
2.2
Style and Design

Have been requesting for pickup service to repair my laptop since 29/4/2013 (the nearest repair center is more than 250km from me) and till now still no reply from Asus. Since I wrote the email, I wrote in 3 additional emails, made 9 complaints via Facebook personal message on their official page and engaged in three live chat sessions (one of the staff even terminated the session when he realized that he cant solve my problem). Unfortunately, they still cant figure out how to collect my laptop from me and just imagine, Im living in one of the biggest city in South East Asia.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. xmyakaxxm stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and laptop was just junk. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of asus repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Asus needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asus repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Asus. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dell.

Had an Experience with Asus?

Comments