Have been requesting for pickup service to repair my laptop since 29/4/2013 (the nearest repair center is more than 250km from me) and till now still no reply from Asus. Since I wrote the email, I wrote in 3 additional emails, made 9 complaints via Facebook personal message on their official page and engaged in three live chat sessions (one of the staff even terminated the session when he realized that he cant solve my problem). Unfortunately, they still cant figure out how to collect my laptop from me and just imagine, Im living in one of the biggest city in South East Asia.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Laptop was just junk
- Repair service
- Repair time
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asus N43Sl Notebook
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "I bought my Asus on 12/12/2012 on the 29/12/2012 i noticed a small mark on the screen bezel i went to wipe it off as i did so the screen..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "7 days return policy from Lazada Malaysia, I have to blame myself for not trying it out once i received the device, wasted my money to buy a piece of..."
- "I paid 90 pounds sterling (http://www.xe.com/) for these in Penang Malaysia in a shopping mall at an Asics sports shop last August. The only good thing about the purchase was..."