George Town, Penang
100% full Not resolved
2.2
Style and Design

Have been requesting for pickup service to repair my laptop since 29/4/2013 (the nearest repair center is more than 250km from me) and till now still no reply from Asus. Since I wrote the email, I wrote in 3 additional emails, made 9 complaints via Facebook personal message on their official page and engaged in three live chat sessions (one of the staff even terminated the session when he realized that he cant solve my problem). Unfortunately, they still cant figure out how to collect my laptop from me and just imagine, Im living in one of the biggest city in South East Asia.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. xmyakaxxm stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and laptop was just junk. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of asus repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Asus needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asus repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Asus. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dell.

Had an Experience with Asus?

Comments

Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more ASUS Notebook Computer bad charging port design Asus "Bought two ASUS X200CA touch screen laptops at Best Buy for about $250 ea. Computers work really well. However, both no longer charge due to faulty DC-IN charging port design...." Read more Asus - SUS Customer Service is WORST ever experienced Asus "For more than 25 years I have owned a consulting business devoted to improving call centers and customer service for companies such as Motorola, Hughes Engineering, SiriusXM Satellite radio, AT&T,..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more