2.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017.2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high.

At the beginning it restarted itself but at the left side of the screen there was several white lines from top to bottom, so i shot it down for a couple of hours, and then turned it on again. After that I noticed that the screen started to blacken from the left bottom and then spread all over the LCD. and at the left side of the phone's body was dent. I borught my Asus to Asus Authorized Service Centre, and found out that not only the LCD was damage but also some parts inside my phone.

I bought it because the commercial said that the phone is "All Metal and Aerospace-grade Aluminium alloy unibody". It’s been over 2 weeks after i brought it to Asus Authorized Service Centre, and the answer was "we don't know when the spare parts will be here, because it will be delivered from Taiwan".

From the phone's packaging i found out that my phone was produced in Indonesia, so how come the spare parts from Taiwan ?I don't have another android phone, all my important contacts and information are stored inside my Asus phone.

Review about: Asus Zenfone 3 Ze551ml Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Asus laptop, Asus personal branding, Good first impression.

I didn't like: Repairs not getting done, Sustainibility.

Had an Experience with Asus?

Comments