On Sep/09/2017 I bought an Asus motherboard “Z270 Tuf Mark 1” & in Nov 07’2018 (13 month of service-took me a moth to get all components together) it stop working. At the time it was running Linux GUI.

It automatically shutdown and went into this cycle of trying to boot over and over. I contact them I they gave me an RMA. When I got it back I notice that it had not been touched. It was shipped in a anti-static bag but it only had bubble wrap only in one side of the motherboard.

It seem hastily wrap. The invoice said: Problem/Symptom: “BIOS-ME version Error”. This is incorrect since at the time of build they were no BIOS available. The CMOS was never flash or touch in anyway.

Also it was never overclock in anyway. Another thing the invoice said under Action: “Update BIOS/FW can solve the problem”. This failed miserable like everything else state in the manual. Since then I have been given the run around with them refusing to honor their 5 year warranty.

Their emails seem to be coming from Taiwan with none Chinese sounding names [103.10.4.141 [smtp outgoing server} [Nashieka C., Adam P.

& Sean M.]; even when you had contacted the USA center! Probably from one of their boiler rooms. Very dissatisfied overall. Will not buy any other Asus products again.

I have been working in computer (1980) since the affectionately called Trash-80 (1977) came in the market. Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Asus Tuf Z270 Mark 1 Motherboard.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments