1.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Cell broken under warranty. They wait for broken phone to come in, 3 months, then send you broken phone. Horrible policies for customer service.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of asus zenfone 2 ze551ml cell phone from Asus. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Asus to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dell. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Asus for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Asus?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1211497

Mr.Shih

I purchased this router based on the reviews that were on the web.

The unit worked well for a while then it started to overheat and loose connection. I called tech support they had no clue, so I just on until one day it would not connect at all. There are thousands of people that cutting holes in the cover and adding fans to cool the unit. I would do the same but mine doesn’t connect at all anymore.

The company had to know this now they want to charge me to fix a bad design flaw. I am retired computer tech and on a fixed income, I am asking you to fix or replace my router to restore my faith in your company and your products. It works great when it works but now my home is down everything was connected to the router phone, TV, computers.

I request your help in resolving the issue.Thank you in advance.