ASUS U46E Front Benzel Cracked and Screen Separating
I bought a U46E in 2011.I only used the laptop at night so open and close maybe once each night max.
After casual use, the front benzel cracked, the screen is separating from the benzel. Called Tech Support and they said mail it in and they will give and estimate to repair. I indicated this was a common problem with this model and will they fix it even if out of warranty? A front benzel and hinge costs $100 in parts alone.
Tech support just continued with the script that it is out of warranty.
Too bad that this is a common issue.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asus Laptop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."