Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Aug 15, 2017

I've bought an Asus laptop and it crashes as soon as it gets Windows updates. I Tried to recover, re-install, hide driver updates, etc..

didn't work and 3rd day of my purchase I returned the product and asked for my money back.I've sent laptop to Asus to confirm the issue. They returned it back(without fixing) saying that they confirm the software problem but there was no problem with the hardware and therefore they will not accept my request.I live in Turkey and customer laws apparently not as strict as the US. When the law doesn't make this company do something, they simply don't. Such ethics huh?

Check out their chairman's mambo jambo on their website. Full of lies...I'm an hurt customer by Asus in Turkey.

I couldn't get to anyone listening to me there so I complain here. May be their "ethics" resurrects from dead in my area too.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2017

didn't work and 3rd day of my purchase I returned the product and asked for my money back. I've sent laptop to Asus to confirm the issue. They returned it back saying that they confirm the software problem but there was no problem with the hardware and therefore they will not accept my request. I live in Turkey and customer laws apparently not as strict as the US.

When the law doesn't make this company do something, they simply don't. Such ethics huh? Check out their chairman's mambo jambo on their website. Full of lies...

I'm an hurt customer by Asus in Turkey.

Product or Service Mentioned: Asus Vivobook Pro N551jw Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Repair department, Entire experience with service, Not respecting warranty clauses.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2017.

Comments